CRFX - Pre-Quoting Planning Service
How well you manage renovations of your house could affect your health, safety, security, energy bills, insurance coverage and premiums, mortgage renewal, resale value or time on the market when you decide to sell.
Before you call contractors, there’s some research, calculations, inspections and specifications to do first. In fact, connecting with a contractor is step 24 in our renovation planning service.
A renovation is to create function, comfort and enjoyment. The benefit is holding or increasing the value of your property. Proper planning will help you set a budget, identify potential issues, limitations, restrictions and savings before a renovation is started.
With this package, you will receive:
- On-site consultation.
- Layout drawing*.
- Environmental findings that could restrict what renovations you can do.
- Zoning bylaw requirements.
- Permit requirements.
- Recommended audits and testing for rebate qualification, insurance and energy savings.
- Rebates and subsidies sources.
- Budget planning workbook.
- Tips on funding your renovation.
NOTE: *Drawings submitted for permit approval from a third party require BCIN registration. Additional charge for drawings will be required.
Detailed kitchen or cabinet drawings are extra.
Serving: Toronto, York Region, Simcoe County