Reno Pro Tech - Renovation Planning Service
Before you call contractors, there’s some research, calculations, inspections and specifications to do first. In fact, connecting with a contractor is step 24 in our renovation planning service.
A renovation is to create function, comfort and enjoyment. The benefit is holding or increasing the value of your property. Proper renovation planning will help you set a budget, identify potential issues, limitations, restrictions and savings before a renovation is started.
With this package, you will receive:
- On-site consultation.
- Layout drawing*.
- Written project requirements and costs for the space that you are planning to renovate.
- Contractor screening and quote evaluation.
- Environmental findings that could restrict what renovations you can do.
- Recommended audits and testing for rebate qualification, insurance and energy savings.
- Permit and Bylaw requirements.
- Rebates and subsidies sources.
- Budget planning workbook.
- Tips on funding your renovation
- Evaluation of contractors' proposal and risk.
- Rejection letter to contractors who do not qualify.
- Contractor agreement review.
- One on-site inspection.
NOTE: *Projects that require permits may incur an additional charge for drawings requiring a BCIN registration.
Serving: Toronto, York Region, Simcoe County