Reno Pro Tech - Renovation Planning Service
How well you manage renovations of your house could affect your health, safety, security, energy bills, insurance coverage and premiums, mortgage renewal, resale value or time on the market when you decide to sell.
Before you call contractors, there’s some research, calculations, inspections and specifications to do first. In fact, connecting with a contractor is step 24 in our renovation planning service.
A renovation is to create function, comfort and enjoyment. The benefit is holding or increasing the value of your property. Proper renovation planning will help you set a budget, identify potential issues, limitations, restrictions and savings before a renovation is started.
With this package, you will receive:
- On-site consultation.
- Layout drawing*.
- Written project requirements and costs for the space that you are planning to renovate.
- Contractor screening and quote evaluation.
- Environmental findings that could restrict what renovations you can do.
- Recommended audits and testing for rebate qualification, insurance and energy savings.
- Permit and Bylaw requirements.
- Rebates and subsidies sources.
- Budget planning workbook.
- Tips on funding your renovation
- Evaluation of contractors' proposal and risk.
- Rejection letter to contractors who do not qualify.
- Contractor agreement review.
- One on-site inspection.
NOTE: *Projects that require permits may incur an additional charge for drawings requiring a BCIN registration.
Serving: Toronto, York Region, Simcoe County