- Flooring installers
- Framers (basements and decks)
- Drywallers + Tape & Mudders
- Soffit and Eaves
CRFX Group Inc. and its operating companies has a requirement for the services of your Company for either current, pending or future end user customer residential projects. The nature of the projects can be construction, renovation, demolition, landscaping, maintenance, repair or replacement related. Our project locations are generally from Toronto to Newmarket. See About Us for our company profile.
Benefits of our program:
- Additional sales revenue channel
- Pre-qualified service calls
- Potential for repeat business directly with the customer
- Black list of customers who don’t pay or violate permit and by-law requirements
The eligibility of receiving and or accepting service revenue jobs or leads from CRFX requires your Company to have the following:
- Access to tools and equipment necessary to complete each task
- Valid licenses and trade registration where applicable
- Working at Heights certification where applicable
- WSIB account in good standing
- CGL insurance policy (certificate of insurance upon requested)
- HST account in good standing
Participation in this program is subject to the terms and condition in the CRFX Service Policy.
To help us understand more about your Company, services provided and preferences, please complete the company profile form and return it to CRFX.
Email your interest in working with CRFX email@example.com