Will your next renovation decrease the value of your home? We know.
Renovation updates to your kitchen, bathrooms, flooring and interior and exterior walls or the addition such as a rental income basement are primary areas to add value. However, hiring the wrong contractor could end up with poor quality work and under performing materials. This may require you to re-renovate sooner or lowering your selling price so that the new owner can remedy the situation.
As your renovation representative, Reno Pro Tech will help you manage the pitfalls of your renovation so you don't get taken advantage of. You will know what construction material and methods should be used in your renovation and understand what a high-performance renovation is so that you live comfortably in a safe, healthy and energy efficient space.
With these packages, you will receive:
- On-site consultation.
- Detailed construction and installation estimate of your renovation
- Finishing Material budget.
- Layout drawing.
- Construction specifications for framing, HVAC, plumbing, electrical & lighting, insulation, drywall, waterproofing, painting and finishing.
- A request for proposal PDF to give to contractors who will be quoting on your project.
- Evaluation of contractors' proposal and risk.
- Rejection letter to contractors who do not qualify.
- Contractor agreement review.
- One on-site inspections.
Not sure about what to renovate or looking where to add value to your house? Visit our Preliminary Renovation Analysis service.
See the complete list of renovation pitfalls.
Serving: Toronto, York Region, Simcoe County
See Reno Pro Tech FAQs for more information or contact us.