Reno Pro Tech - Recreation Basement
Don't get ripped off on your recreation basement project.
As your renovation representative, we will help you manage the pitfalls of your renovation so you don't get taken advantage of. You will know what construction material and methods should be used in your renovation and understand what a high-performance renovation is so that you live comfortably in a safe, healthy and energy efficient space.
With this package, you will receive:
- Two hour on-site consultation.
- Preliminary analysis of your property to identify hidden cots and hidden opportunities that may need attention prior or during the renovation.
- Detailed construction and installation estimate of your renovation
- Finishing Material budget.
- Layout drawing.
- Construction specifications for framing, HVAC, plumbing, electrical & lighting, insulation, drywall, waterproofing, painting.
- A request for proposal PDF to give to contractors who will be quoting on your project.
- Evaluation of contractors' proposal and risk.
- Rejection letter to contractors who do not qualify.
- Contractor agreement review.
- Two on-site inspections.
For renting out your basement, see our Legal Rental Basement package.
Before you get out the paint chips and hammer, there’s some homework to do first. pre-renovation analysis will help you identify potential issues, limitations, restrictions and savings. It involves a performance review of the whole house, audits, testing, environmental findings and sourcing rebates
Serving: Toronto, York Region, Simcoe County
See Reno Pro Tech FAQs for more information or contact us.