Reno Pro Tech - Legal Rental Basement
Don't get ripped off and minimize your liability risk when you decide to renovate your basement for rental income.
As your renovation representative, we will help you manage the pitfalls of your renovation so you don't get taken advantage of. You will know what construction material and methods should be used in your renovation and understand what a high-performance renovation is so that you live comfortably in a safe, healthy and energy efficient space.
With this package, you will receive:
- On-site consultation.
- Detailed construction and installation estimate of your renovation
- Finishing Material budget.
- Layout drawing with room & window sizes subject to code requirements.
- Construction specifications for fire separation, framing, HVAC, plumbing, electrical & lighting, insulation, drywall, waterproofing, painting.
- A request for proposal PDF to give to contractors who will be quoting on your project.
- Evaluation of contractors' proposal and risk.
- Rejection letter to contractors who do not qualify.
- Contractor agreement review.
- Three on-site inspections.
Before you get out the paint chips and hammer, there’s some homework to do first. A pre-renovation analysis will help you identify potential issues, limitations, restrictions and savings. It involves a performance review, suggested audits and testing, environmental findings and sourcing rebates.
Serving: Toronto, York Region, Simcoe County
See Reno Pro Tech FAQs for more information or contact us.