Do you know the hidden costs of your renovation? We know.
Your quote should include an amount for the unexpected. A contractor should be able to identify most potential issues prior to walls or flooring being removed. However, asking for more money above the quote for tasks that can be easily calculated as to how much it should cost and no unexpected issues encountered is not acceptable.
As your renovation representative, Reno Pro Tech will help you manage the pitfalls of your renovation so you don't get taken advantage of. You will know what construction material and methods should be used in your renovation and understand what a high-performance renovation is so that you live comfortably in a safe, healthy and energy efficient space.
With these packages, you will receive:
- On-site consultation.
- Detailed construction and installation estimate of your renovation
- Finishing Material budget.
- Layout drawing.
- Construction specifications for framing, HVAC, plumbing, electrical & lighting, insulation, drywall, waterproofing, painting and finishing.
- A request for proposal PDF to give to contractors who will be quoting on your project.
- Evaluation of contractors' proposal and risk.
- Rejection letter to contractors who do not qualify.
- Contractor agreement review.
- One on-site inspections.
Not sure about what to renovate or looking where to add value to your house? Visit our Preliminary Renovation Analysis service.
See the complete list of renovation pitfalls.
Serving: Toronto, York Region, Simcoe County
See Reno Pro Tech FAQs for more information or contact us.