Did you check the Consumer Beware List before your renovation? We did.
The Ontario Ministry of Government and Consumer Services maintains a searchable list of businesses that have either:
- not responded to the ministry after they were sent 2 notifications about a consumer complaint. If the business does not take action after the second notification, it is added to the list
- been charged or convicted in relation to the Consumer Protection Act
As your renovation representative, Reno Pro Tech will help you manage the pitfalls of your renovation so you don't get taken advantage of. You will know what construction material and methods should be used in your renovation and understand what a high-performance renovation is so that you live comfortably in a safe, healthy and energy efficient space.
With these packages, you will receive:
- On-site consultation.
- Detailed construction and installation estimate of your renovation
- Finishing Material budget.
- Layout drawing.
- Construction specifications for framing, HVAC, plumbing, electrical & lighting, insulation, drywall, waterproofing, painting and finishing.
- A request for proposal PDF to give to contractors who will be quoting on your project.
- Evaluation of contractors' proposal and risk.
- Rejection letter to contractors who do not qualify.
- Contractor agreement review.
- One on-site inspections.
Not sure about what to renovate or looking where to add value to your house? Visit our Preliminary Renovation Analysis service.
See the complete list of renovation pitfalls.
Serving: Toronto, York Region, Simcoe County
See Reno Pro Tech FAQs for more information or contact us.