This is the upkeep of your house.
It involves either inspecting, testing, adjusting, programming, cleaning, repairing or replacing components of your HVAC, electrical, plumbing, lighting, detectors, appliances, roof, fence, windows, doors, security locks, structure and railings.
We have maintenance packages based on the type of house you own or you can download our Maintenance checklist to do these tasks yourself.
The paid packages coversInspection & Testing
- Electrical: test GFI breakers, GFI outlets
- Warning systems: location, expiry and power source of Smoke/CO detectors.
- Structure: Basement supports, ceiling heights, floor slope.
- Railings: Support and loose or missing spindles.
- Water: dripping faucets, running toilets, water softener, refrigerator water filter.
- Sump pump: check operation and battery back-up.
- Locks: test for properly fastened, fully locked.
- Lighting: front light, hallways, stairwells.
- Condition of shingles, eaves, grading around the house, signs of leaking foundation, leaks in the ceiling.
- Drain hot water tank or clean on demand heater
- Replace furnace and humidifier filter
- Replace HRV filter
- Shut off or turn on outside spigots
- Replace batteries in smoke/co detectors
- Replace light bulbs outside front, main hallway and closed stairwells
- Vacuum return air vent and bathroom vent covers
- Vacuum dryer vent at the connection to remove lint build up
- Vacuum air vent at bottom of refrigerator
- Program thermostat and replace battery
NOTE: Filter prices not included. Furnaces, humidifiers and HRVs all have various sizes of filters and prices. We will use brand name replacements for your system.
Select your type of home from the choices above.