There are issues lurking in your house right now. You just need to find them before they become an expensive problem or a personal safety threat. This service is recommended if you have not had an inspection in over a year, your house was built over 5 years ago, or you are planning an update renovation.
The Performance Review has about 200 items that we look at to help identify any pre-existing issues, failures, damage or opportunities for improvement in your house.
- The service includes:
- Rebates and subsidies information
- Estimated future maintenance, repair and replacement costs for your home until your age of 80
- Performance review of your house:
- Personal Safety & Accessibility
- Health Risks
- Security from criminal activity
- Damage Prevention
- Damage Repair
- Energy Efficiency
Note: This service is not a substitute for a home inspection. Recommended Audits and Testing are extra fees.
Serving: Toronto, York Region, Simcoe County